richard emmanuel on Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:03:50 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] AMIC INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING

AMIC’ INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING
         MARKETING & COMMUNICATION  COMPANY
         LOT 104 PETIT MARCHE
         10 BP 03 MARCORY
         ABIDJAN-CÖTE D'IVOIRE.
         TEL:  +225 05 89 33 82

         SUPPLY OF COW MEDICINE

Dear Sir ,

 I know that this letter may not come to you as a
 surprise since your organisation is well advertised.
 However, I am writing based on the prevailing
 information  I gathered concerning your esteem
company
 in your country's chamber of commerce.

 I have full confidence that you can execute this
 business to our mutual benefit and I believe that you
 will not let down the trust and confidence I am about
 to repose on you.

 I work with an Ivory Coast  based public relations
 firm "AMIC". I work as the corporate affairs manager.
 Between the 12th - 19th of January 2000, a seminar
was
held in Florida, USA of which I attended. In this
seminar I was lucky to meet ALHAJI AU BOSTRA, the
President of MACDOWELS ETS. ALHAJI BOSTRA is an
 accomplished businessman.  He is a millionaire with
 cattle farms in Mali, Niger,  Burkina -Faso, Chad
 Republic, Morocco and South Africa. More so, he is
the greatest supplier of cattle to the whole of West
Africa.

 On knowing my profession, he told me about the huge
 amount of money he spend on the purchase of a
 particular but very important cattle  medicine.
 Precisely, he buys at $5,000 a CARTON, sometimes he
 buys up to  1200 CARTONS. He asked me if my
 organisation can source for a cheaper supplier.

Back to my office, I discussed the business with my
 boss, he decided to handle the supplies by himself.
We
 did market research  and discovered that we can buy
 these medicines in Spain or South Africa for $2,000
per CARTON. We  moved a proposal to MACDOWELS to
supply him at $4,800
 per CARTON which he accepted.
 I agreed with my boss that he will give me 15% of the
profit. On the 21st if February 2000, we made our
first supplies of 120 CARTONS to MACDOWELS. My boss
 never gave me a dime. Instead he bought an old model
 and second handed 504 Peugeot Car for me. Since then,
 my relationship with my boss have seized to be
 cordial. He never talked to me about MACDOWELS again.

 Recently, I intercepted some letters from MACDOWELS
to my boss. I was surprise to learn that my boss had
made six more supplies to MACDOWELS which I knew
nothing about. More so, MACDOWELS is requesting for
more supplies of 800 CARTONS before the 15th of
October this year,  these letters never got to my
boss.
Instead, I called ALHAJI AU BOSTRA THE PRESIDENT OF
MACDOWELS and convinced him that I can arrange for an
international supplier who can supply him at the price
$ 4,400 PER CARTON, but that he ( AU BOSTRA) will pay
cash before lifting the goods. ALHAJI AU BOSTRA is
presently waiting for me and  my foreign contact.  For
the moment he has stopped all contacts with my boss.

 If you can handle this project please contact me
 immediately on my email address and telephone number
225 05 89 33 82 for details and negotiations as
regards
 my commission.

NOTE: We buy eight hundred CARTONS AT $1,600,000.00.
We sell at $3,520.000 and our client pays cash before
lifting of Goods, and he must not know our purchase
point .

 BEST REGARDS.

 Richard E  Adams