Beatrice Beaubien on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 02:30:26 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: [FBICIANBCCNNNYPD] trauma networks vs bloodlust demeanors

>liquid mo.][vomit N][bile news face glow::target][s][-seeking floating
>chrome fl][ame][owers::asbestos breathing::visual depth charges::a smak of
>smeared black broken towers::jagged cartoon plane-bites::gaseous
>][price-warred][ nausea & blood f.low.ing::sepia hotellian crashing

friends and relatives ok

but smoke plumes still engulf us

>orwellian::trapped N caged in bombs of pictured glass filters
>[tvscreenic]::x.tremist N d.ranged media outlets drown in personalized
>life-loading

we are in limbo

waiting to find out the degree we may be personally overwhelmed

>::
>"we will find these ppl and they will s][b][uffer][the tragic]["
>::

this is not the USA but still I am waiting:

no enemy to identify

no personal grief.

work in stasis.

normal life on hold.

>acronyms splice cataclysm via the per.sonal::[FBICIANBCCNNNYPD]::kabullish
>scrape-goating::bleeding jet-propelled aggression & plangent hell::bone &
>m.etal sh][r][ocking::economy locked down N dust gravity up::pocket
>][dis][functioning in streets with phone sav][i][oured dramas::debri
>polygon][e][ bl][g][izzards::zombies of masked post-x.plosion-corpses::deaf
>N d][f][umb][ling][ed::a sunset of fog loss & automobilic peace::home
>videoed heros suck big bucked glory::war rhetoric meets
>m][ilitary][elodrama::cliches ab][cessing][ounding on CNNesqued
>TV::blank][et][ cover.age][of war][::ATM's blanked in a frozen
>rush::billowing I.D. checks N stumbling news.reading::National
>Guard][ant][s in reality smears::trauma networks vs bloodlust
>demeanors::televised static force-colonised

waiting

for

some

resolution.

I have no need for hate

but i need to know who did it.

it's a grotesque mystery, painted in militaristic terms.

thousands upon thousands dead. thousands bleeding. millions stunned.

i want out of this nightmare. i want to know who wanted this.

Biti