geert lovink on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:31:14 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] REALOSAKA starts!

From: "Tetsuya OZAKI" <ozaki@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 1:52 AM
Subject: REALOSAKA starts!

====================================

REALTOKYO announces the launch of its sister site, REALOSAKA, on September
25, 2001!

====================================

REALTOKYO (http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/) is a daily up-dated, bilingual web
magazine providing cultural information on the greater Tokyo area in
Japanese and English. Since its launch in November 2000, the site full of
unique articles by selective, critical writers, and the convenient
'Scheduler' and 'Reminder Mail' functions, is getting more and more
positive response from readers throughout the world.

To this REALTOKYO, a sister will be born! Starting from September 25, 2001,
REALOSAKA (http:// www.realosaka.co.jp/) will be covering the Kansai region
with all kinds of cultural news and information. The know-how and the
functional technology REALTOKYO has developed in the year of its operation
will, of course, be implemented also in REALOSAKA, spiced up with a certain
Kansai flavor.

For the future, various on- and off-line collaborations by these two
city-specific web magazines are in preparation, to create a strong cultural
connection between Tokyo and Osaka through events and other projects. We
believe that this -- a co-operative network of multiple sites with refined,
regional contents -- is an adequate approach to show the future potential
of Internet sites, and we kindly ask for your support by telling your
readers/viewers about our project(s) in your publication/program.

At the same time both magazines offer plenty of possibilities for unique
and effective advertising, promotion, or cross-media collaboration (please
see our current page for the "Coca-Cola 'NO REASON' Art Project" http://
www.realtokyo.co.jp/colaE/cola.html for reference).
Besides investigations about REALTOKYO and the launch of REALOSAKA, we'd be
happy to respond to your consideration of making use of our magazines for
your own promotion, and send you our brochure with detailed information.

For any kind of questions, comments, requests, etc., please feel free to
contact us at info@realtokyo.co.jp

We're looking forward to future exchange and collaboration!

Best regards,

Ozaki Tetsuya, Editor-in-Chief

REALTOKYO    http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/
REALOSAKA    http://www.realosaka.co.jp/

Tetsuya OZAKI

Editor in Chief / REALTOKYO

TH Samoncho Bldg. #201
14 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
160-0017 Japan
TEL:81(0)3-3356-0353   FAX:81(0)3-3353-6971
ozaki@realtokyo.co.jp
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/