camille acey on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:06:26 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Reply to Zizek

what is this supposed to be ? It is just barely
comprehensible. What does "familize" mean ? give us a
break. whereas zizek's piece was an astute analysis of
the event and its aftermath, o'neill's piece is a step
below an ignorant rant. i am looking for intelligent
and radical ways to think about this situation, not a
pseudo-intellectual play-by-play.

camille

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html

nettime@bbs.thing.net