news_en on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:21:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] new product(hardware)9-18 Time:15:24:28

EUROFO Group Co., Ltd.
Addr:Suite 1601, No. 511 Weihai Road Shanghai 200041 China http://www.eurofo.com
Tel: (86-21) 62175306*825 Fax: (86-21) 62582010
Email: news_en@eurofo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as an exporter specialized in furniture hardware products in China.

We deal with both furniture hardware including:
Handles( more than 200 styles)
Hinges
Slides
Locks
Knobs
Chain Guard
Others

In addition to the export of ready-designed goods, we can produce according to customers' drawing, sample and specification. At present, our main markets are European countries, Middle East and America.

We hope to set up sound business relations with your company to expand our products to your market to reach our mutual benefit. We feel confident that reliable source of supply at our end will be the solid base of our future cooperation.

Sorry to disturb you. If you don't want to receive our help again, reply us and we will remove you from our list immediately.

Best regards,
Min Xu

Eurofo Group Co.