integer on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:49:09 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

patrick lichty

>> the United States is not alone in its share of
>> atrocity.

   [brilliant - really]

max herman

>The US people do not even run this country, not by a long shot; we are
>afforded increasingly scarce "liberty" that is often none at all but the
>decisions are made by large, deregulated, out-of-control corporations locked
>in a coldwar flashback.  Even what people see and think about is controlled
>by about ten enormo-companies with more power than most governments.

nn

suppose if mit publishes books whose thesis is that the terrorization of women
by men is natural - `A Natural History of Rape: Biological Bases of Sexual Coercion`

one ___... mmm might conclude that terrorization of men by men
is also natural

nn - playing ping pong