Marko Maglich on Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:14:05 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: YOU be careful where you point those email programs...

Yo "t,"
Don't call my mail "rubbish" (a.k.a. "trash")!
So why am I getting stuff from this list: I never subscribed!  If the list is going to send to me, you bettah (as we say here in N.Y., which still stands strong) let me send to IT.
Better yet, take me off of it.
"m"

>>> nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net> 09/19/01 02:53AM >>>
you're CCing this rubbish to a list with TWO THOUSAND people on it.
lucky for them, it's moderated.

> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:17:31 -0400
> From: "Marko Maglich" <MMaglich@ny.whitecase.com>
> To: FrodeauxB@aol.com, ivo@balkansnet.org, nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
> Subject: Re: <nettime> It's the law!-Or is it the money?
>
> "American arrogance is
> most definitely humlbed." [sic]
> What is your problem, man?

> Bush daughters, caught twice for underaged drinking, got a clean
 <...>

This e-mail communication is confidential and is intended only for the
individual(s) or entity named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by replying to the e-mail or by telephoning (212) 819-8200 during the hours of 9:30am - 5:30pm (EST). Any other time please call (212) 819-7664. Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of it. Thank you.