plaw on Sun, 23 Sep 2001 02:32:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] How to Win the New War ?

Title: Re

Re:  How to win the new war  !!!

 "………. The terrorists are trying to breakdown the fabric of the US. They want to break down what America stands for………That is why you have to be very careful when you respond – make sure you respond in a way that punishes the real perpetrators, that brings justice, not revenge, because otherwise you will be going against your own ideals, and that is what the terrorists want most"

More details, Click The Straits Times

"………….. 9 out of 10 persons do not leave a will globally? In this extra - ordinary Moments &  Uncertainties, it is imperative that we know more about will writing, Leave a will, Not doubt!! Take care of our love ones!!

More details click write your will yet?

More details click on US attacked

"Our hearts go out to you and we mourn with you. We have good
leaders and they will help avenge the pain you are feeling. All who
died are heroes in that their deaths galvanized our nation into action
to eradicate this and other terrorism.
God be with us all and may he send you his blessing of healing for us.
God bless America !

To express your thoughts & condolences !
Please sign the Book of Remembrance
Guest Book
_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://www.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold