bigstud70 on Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:51:18 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] troubled times troubled ssssssssssssssss

These certainly are some troubling times.

Questions about our future, both personal and as a collective group, are upon us.

Many people have questions about love, romance, finance, careers, the state of the nation, and even lucky numbers.

We have set up a psychic service to help answer lifes questions on a personal basis.

We DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY from the call.

This is not a 900# service.

To find out how you can get your free psychic reading, and answer the tough questions you may have, simply call us 24 hours a day at 415.273-3989.

Our internet based psychic service is here to help you, and the answers to your life's questions about love, money, career, and life in general are just a call away.

Now, more than ever, we can all use some help answering life's most important questions.

Call us now at 415.273-3989.

Your psychic friends online.

You are automatically removed from this mailing list, as this is a one time only mailing.

Thank you.