Nonso Eriobu on Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:26:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

                    STANDARD TRUST BANK

            Standard Trust Bank Bldg
  Plot 101c, Park Street Leeki Phase 11, V/I, Lagos.
            Tel :080-33088196
          Private / Highly confidential

Subject Matter: Invitation to act as Next-of-Kin

I write this august letter in confidence, believing
that it will reach you in high spirit and I believe
you will maintain the level of confidence and trust
matters of this nature requires. Though, I know that
this proposal may make you apprehensive and worried,
but I assure you that all will be well at the end.
Before proceeding, I wish to introduce myself. I am
Dr. Isa Mohammed, Deputy General Manager, (credit
Controls) with Standard Trust Bank Limited, Lagos. I
got your contact from a reliable fellow.

The Proposal:
A Chinese Citizen, Late Engr. Chang Young, a
Petrochemical Engineer with Eleme Petro-chemical Co.
Rivers State. Until his death in ADC plan crash in
November 2000, operated a domiciliary account with us
and had a closing balance as at the end of September
2000 amounting to $10,500,000.00 ( Ten Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), the bank
now expects a next of kin as beneficiary to no avail.
Valueable efforts have been made by standard Trust
Bank Plc to get in touch with any of late Chang
Young’s family as beneficiary to his estates without
success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Young’s next of
kni, since he had no wife or children that is known to
the bank. Consequently, the chairman and the board of
Directors are planning to declare the fund “Unclaimed”
and transfer it to special trust fund for purchase of
arms and ammunition for ECOMOG soldiers in sierra
Leone and Liberia zones in the East Africa
sub-regions.

In other to avert this negative development, I now
seek your permission to have you stand as next-of –kin
to the estate of late Engr. Chang Young, so that the
fund $10,500,000.00 will be released and paid into
your account as beneficiary’s next of kin. I will help
to arrange all documents and proves to enable us get
this fund out. I have secured from the probate
registry an order of mandamus to locate any of the
deceased beneficiary and more so, I am assuring you
that this transaction is risk free. Once the fund is
moved to your nominated account, you will be entitle
to 25%. Your share stays while the rest be for me and
some people I will settle here. You will entitle to
substantial part from my percentage, in trust for
investment. As soon as I receive your acceptance in
principle, I will furnish you with the necessary
modalities for commencement.

Finally, I am relying in my confidence in you, having
opened up to you, if however you are not interested,
please feel free to destroy this information as I will
continue to scout for willing partner(s).
nevertheless, you can contact me on my telephone
number 234-80-33088196 for further discussion.

With love, I remain,

Dr. Isa Mohammed