z on Thu, 27 Sep 2001 06:28:24 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] 911--an informal discussion about its impact on art practice now @parsons center for new design

hello all,

there have been ongoing e-mail dialogues from
various lists--about the impact of 911 on the art practice now-----
some claim the futility , while others state the necessity.

is there a paradigm shift?

we think that it may help to bring those voices together in a physical
locale so that we can involve in a more engaged discussion -- after all
, we cannot but be aware of what has happened.

come and join the discussion, share your views and hear what others have
to say @jihui #
center for new design @ parsons school of design

55 west 13 th st. 9th fl.( between 6th and 5th ave, the new school
building)
new york, ny 10011
friday, september 28th,2001  7pm est.

the event will be live webcast @ http://netart-init.org

very truly

zhang ga

##################################

#ihui (the meeting point)

 a self-regulated digital salon, invites all
 interested people to send ideas for
 discussion/performance/etc, jihui is
 where your voice heard and your vision
 shared.