business2@tangfeng.org on Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:38:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Beijing Tangfeng Culture Exchange Centre

Xiu Yuan
Name: Beijing Tangfeng Culture Exchange Centre
Address: No.210, Building 2, Party School of Beijing Municipal Government
         Committee,No.6 Chegongzhuang Street,
         Xicheng District,Beijing,
         China.
Tel: 86-10-6800-1452      86-10-6800--3112
Mobile Tel:13661361402
Homepage: Http://www.Tangfeng.org
E-mail:Webmaster: postmaster@tangfeng.org
       VIP customers service: office@tangfeng.org
       Business customers service: business1@tangfeng.org
                                   business2@tangfeng.org
                                   xiuyuan@263.net.cn
Dear Sir or Madam,
    T&F provide a variety of investment advisory services and status inquiry services in China.Over a long period,T&F have developed and maintained  cooperative working relationships with a large number of government agencies in China.Our reports on credit inquiry and information of every internal industry or commerce business, including registration of corporation, history of corporation,At the same time, we should be pleased to hear if you would grant us the sole agency for China or you would be our agency for your district if you want.
     T&F will be provide a piece of accurate and credible investigation data, which you want about achieving nation-wide and comprehensive reference report forever! Please visit our Homepage: http://www.tangfeng.org , write or e-mail to T&F promptly, if you are interested in it. T&F shall be pleased to render you any further services.

Very turly yours,
Beijing Tangfeng Culture Exchange Center
Xiu Yuan