integer on Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:23:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

media@ezaic.de

>>zkrol u!th m!
>
>scroll with me

valmont, i believed your passion for me died. why this sudden fire again +?
and with such youthful force. however, it's too late. you won't ignite my heart anymore.
not once again. never more. i am telling you this not without regret, valmont. after all, there
were minutes - maybe, i should say moments, a minute that is an eternity - when i was happy thanks
to your company. i am talking of myself, valmont. what do i know of your feelings.
and i should perhaps talk rather about the minutes during which i could use you  - you, that was
your talent in the intercourse of my physiology - to feel something that in my memory
seems to be a sensation of bliss. you didnt forget how to manipulate this engine.
dont take your hand away. its not that i am feeling anything for you. it is my skin
that remembers. or perhaps it doesnt matter to it - i am talking of my skin,
valmont - simply doesnt matter does it +? to what kind of animal the instrument of lust
is attached, hand or claw. when i close my eyes you are beautiful, valmont. or
hunchbacked if i want it. the privilege of the blind. they drew the better lot in love.
they are spared the comedy of circumstances: they see what they want to see. the ideal would
be blind and deafmute. the love of stones. did i shock you valmont. how easy it is to discourage you.
i didnt know you like this. did the fair sex wound you deeply after me. tears. do you have
a heart, valmont. since when. or was your virility damaged in my successors. your breath tastes
of solitude. did the successor of my successor send you packing. the forsaken lover.
no. dont retract your tender offer, sir. i am buying. i am buying in any case.
no need to fear emotions. why should i hate you, i didnt love you. lets rub hides together.
ah, the bondage of bodies. the agony to live and not be god. to have a consciousness but no
power over matter. do not rush, valmont. that is good. yes yes yes yes. that was well acted,
wasnt it. what do i care for the lust of my body, i am no dairy-maid. my brain is working
at its normal rate. i am totally cold, valmont.

my life my death my love.