6digit on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:05:05 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ND- RD R B DI

It'   a y t  und r  timat  th   l m nt  f  urpri   - it    m  lik  n thing  an m v  in and br ak th   hain  f thing . W  hav     h w d th   th r t  a l v l  f t tal ab tra ti n. W  want d t  imagin  a m ni t Univ r  , and n w w  hav  it, w  inhabit it and all w it t   hap  u .
W  t u h, but  ur  ar      l av  n  tra   . W  hav  giv n up  n matt r. I n't that alway  th   a i  t way t  g t  n   lf int  a right m    - giving up  n   m thing? Ah, but wh '  p w rful  n ugh t  pi r   thr ugh th   urfa  ...?

Matt r i  g n , it'  had it. Matt r i  t   mu h f r u  -    w  hav  mad   ur  wn,     nd- rd r natur / ultur  di h t my. N , n , it'  n t a     l a  it    m . Y1K, that w uld b  m r  lik  it. Tr at th  fl  h a  if it wa  y ur w r t  n my, f r th  fl  h i  w ak. W  d n't hav  b di   anym r  - w  ar   n  hug  imaginary   ngl m rat , l  t in  ur daydr am  f  v r-a     ibl  fr nti r . Th r '  alway  a final fir wall.

But ju t wat h  ut f r th  n xt bri k t    m  in thr ugh th  wind w and l av  y u  tu k in thi  l n ly,  m lly and r pul iv  a  h l   f a h ad.

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp