Redaktion on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:50:55 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [i love u] mars octobre 2001

http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

Venus, sweetheart!

Can you imagine what I’ve done? Do you know what an unbelievable thing I
achieved yesterday? If I tell you, you’re gonna fall, finally fall, fall
for me!!!
Everyone, stars and planets, think only Moon has the power. The power to
make humans go all insane for him. Some even turning into growling
animals, wolfs, howling and yelping when he shows up in full size.
That’s why you’re after him, for that power, I know. It makes me go mad
when I think about that moony idiot and your eyes constantly on him!
What can the rest of us do, but join forces to try to influence at least
the course of a few human lives. With what pathetic effect!
But listen, listen to me, to meeeee!!! From now on the humans will
follow you! My Queen of the skies!!! Because you know what? Since
yesterday I make male humans get obsessed with me. And at night, when
they look at me, up in the sky (the nosy ones with the telescopes
first), they are transformed. That’s right!! But not into hairy biests,
like Moon’s miserable army! No! And they don’t howl either, they undress
instead. And their skins go all soft and white, their hair grows long,
long to the ground, and....and....you won’t believe this, they grow
breasts. Yes, dearest Venus they turn female! In honour of you! Not long
and all earth will be female at night! A present from me. Moon can’t
possibly beat that. And it’s yours: a female army! Do what ever you want
with it. But don’t forget:
At night, earth loves me, strong female love. Will you too...?

I love you
your Mars

octobre issue 2001: "mars"

monthly appearing e-zine for multimedia art,
monthly changing subject, no-commerce platform for cyber-artists,
photographers, screen-designer, e-musicians, movie-makers, comic-developers...

visit http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

our snailmail:
i love u ezine
kellergaesslein 7