Christine Hall on Sat, 6 Oct 2001 07:26:42 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] WWW.NETTIME.ORG

Title:

Hello,

I visited www.nettime.org and I noticed that you are not listed on some search engines. I am sure you can increase the number of people who visit www.nettime.org . Do you know TrafficMagnet? TrafficMagnet is a unique technology that instantly submits your web site to over 300,000+ search engines and directories every month. This is a very low-cost and effective way of advertising your site.

To check our prices and submit www.nettime.org to 300,000+ search engines, go to TrafficMagnet.net

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Christine Hall