emmarket2001 on Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:20:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] We Will Send Your E Mail For You

If you wish to send a message using an E Mail list of almost any size,
either on a one time or repetitive basis, we can send your E Mail for
you.

We have high speed bandwidth, and are our own ISP.  We do not have any
restrictions on the size of the E Mail list you can use, nor do we
concern ourselves over whether the lists we send for our customers are
"opt in" or not; we rely on our customer's discretion.  We can also
develop custom E Mail lists for you, should you need them.

You will find our prices very competitive.

If we can be of service to you, please just give us a call at (661)
286-0041, or E Mail us by clicking on this E Mail address:
emmarket2001@yahoo.com.

To be removed from our list, please see the message below.

Thank you.

Your E-mail Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail
address to be permanently removed from our database and any future
mailings from our company.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word
REMOVE in the subject line to:  emmarket2001@yahoo.com
If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your request
to be removed will not be processed.