toni ani on Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:34:04 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Business Proposal

From: Mr. TonyAni
C/o Barrister Abu Musa Esq
 E-mail: abumusa@eudoramail.com
Tel/Fax: 234-8033083723

Attn:  The Chairman/President

Sir,

First I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in
this business by introducing my good self properly to
you. I am Mr. Tony Ani a former Minister of Finance
during the regime of late General Sanni Abacha (Former
Military Head of State of Nigeria) after due
consideration I take the liberty to contact you based
on transfer of (US$40.500.000.00M) Forty Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which I secured
from the late General when he was alive.

 The said amount was kept under a security company in
the Northern part of Nigeria. This money was mapped
out by the late General for his political assignment
to succeed himself as a civilian President I was
involved in the deal because he promise to retain me
in his Government when he succeed and the money was
being kept in the security company with his name
pending the time he wants to use the money before his
sudden death.

Moreover, I have concluded to transfer the money to
any trusted foreign partner who will provide an
account where the money will be lodged. But it cannot
leave with the late General’s name or my own name due
to newspaper publication and network news. A lot of
money was been stocked away by the late general and
some top Government officials under his regime that is
why your assistance is highly needed in this
transaction. Note this business is 100% risk free
because I will provide every document backing the
money.

I have decided to give you 25% of the total money 10%
for any expenses and 65% will be mine and will be
invested into a lucrative business in your country. My
family will come to settle in your country after the
conclusion of the business. Hence I don’t want any
third party involvement an absolute secrecy
must be maintain because my name is among the list of
probed Ministers that serve under General Sanni Abacha
regime and have no freedom of movement that
is why I disclose the secret to my lawyer bearing the
above name who will deal with you to see success in
the transaction.

Finally, if you are not interested please do call
Barrister Abu Musa Esq. on the above telephone no or
send him e-mail to enable me negotiate for another
willing person considering that time awaits for no
one. Do not forget to send your private phone and fax
number for easy communication. Other details will be
related to you depending your interest.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Tony Ani.
 C/o Barrister Abu Musa Esq