ask on Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:46:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Factory of Table Linens

Dear Sir/Madam:

We wonder if you might have the interest in importing embroidered tablecloths from us.

We as a manufacturer and an exporter has over 300 workers with 20 years
experience in making all sorts of embroidered tablecloths using fabrics of cotton. polyester, nylon, satin, etc.

We have stocks of tablecloths from time to time.

Should you be interested in importing tablecloths from us, please feel free to email us back with requirement information.

Sincerely,

Sarah Hung (President)

HEADQUARTERS IN HONG KONG:
Sun Fung Industrial (H.K.) Ltd