anna balint on Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:58:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: your message (spectre is not syndicate)

11/4/01 8:05:42 PM, nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net> wrote:

Hi Ted,
to start a list called X - I thought that's the case of spectre.
syndicate list was not started in August, all what happened
was that it's former moderators left it. As I told you before,
there are new administrators, Claudia Westerman, myself, and since
September Clement Thomas has joined the team. Subsribers are the same,
policy is the same.
Nobody is obliged to provide a link - that's natural - and who cares in general
whether you include syndicate or not in your list of links - but in this case
you erased one, by replacing it with another list. Moreover I thought it
was part of elementary good manner to answer my mail form August.
[When about my knowledge anout nettime's moderators, you are wrong.
I have to inform you that accurate is to say that know specially how some
of you interact with critiques: try to abolish the people who provide it.]
greetings,
Anna Balint