integer on Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:16:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>Imagine a worldwide referendum on the castration of all males over 30.

human males are useless b4 30.

>from
>
>> http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_439385.html...
>
>  "...and women can now do their jobs just as well."
>
>  dze uoird 'now' s.b. remvd frm dzat sntnse...
>  (aber in all candor dear creature,
>  in my experience women do _better work)
>
>some obscure web personality was once quoted as saying:
>"...any fool can program, and most do."
>
>i have worked with femgineers (female software
>engineers...a coinage you may despise) who may not feel
>compelled to apply every arcane language feature or
>visit every call in an api, but they exhibit what seems
>to be a greater desire for the relevancy of their code.
>
>however, for some women, men will continue to be needed
>for the provision of ultimate pleasure(s).

u do knou uat dzoze r da +?

>the world
>cannot survive if every woman is an artist [...artists
>need models (not model citizens)] .

!t !z za!d xy = bkom art!ztz z!nsz modzrhood = den!ed

>ouink
> -- dze model frm [....]
>
>postskript: danger lurks in a world where sperm becomes
>a currency or a monitary standard.

monetary.

>as long as the world
>remains hospitable toward ejaculations, we will be
>assured that the perceived value of sperm will not
>transcend its utilitarian purpose.

! uont help u.
or ma! b ! shl. u!l z.

enjo!ng dze f!ne + zku!gl! l!ne xy = trvl upn +?

nn - ! lv danger. ! lv uar 2. tzo long az u u!n.

                         http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lc.jpg.00.jpg
                         http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lc.jpg.02.jpg
                         http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lc.jpg.04.jpg

     + !.ll shou u uat an art!zt ! kan b u!th ur un!.4rm sh!rt