Etaoin Shrdlu on Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:15:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re:<nettime> buying war bonds

This is not the time to raise doubts about our leaders. This is not the time to raise conspiracy theories. This is not the time to second guess our intelligence agencies. This is war. This is survival of our way of life. We must unite behind our Commander-in-chief and do all we possibly can to support him and our war efforts. We must submit our way of life for <B>the good of the nation.</B> We must <B>support our president unquestioning</B> and must not demand any knowledge of what it is we are being asked to support.
<P>
This is war. Afghanistan formerly declared war on the U.S. We are bombing a country for what a criminal sect within the country did to us.
<P>We must sacrifice a lot for this war, for this one-sided dropping of bombs and food. We must not negotiate, for that is weak. <B>We are not weak. We are proud.</B> We will proudly drop bombs and not quuestion motives. We will blindly accept whatever our leaders tell us because that is the American way.
<P>Only <B>communists</B> question their leaders. Americans stand up for our way of life by not speaking our opinions during this vital time. <B>The safety of the world is at stake! This is no time to ask ourselves questions!</B> This is no time for second guessing, for evaluation. This is no time to check if we are doing the right thing. <B>We must act and act now!</B>
<P>God Bless America. We will squash all who come between us and victory. The constitution comes between us and victory, because it gives us authority to question our leaders. <B>We will not surrender. We will be victorious against this beast!</B>

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/524504/posts?page=403

-
-
-