DCO on Thu, 8 Nov 2001 22:28:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] From the desk of:

Dr. Larry E. Cromwell, N.D.
doclarry@dcomail.net

There is NO greater SECURITY than FREEDOM!
Think FREEDOM
First and Foremost
Before and Above All other SECURITIES!

	As a frontline defense to our security our founding fathers iterated our
FREEDOMS of choice in the Constitution.

	Among these are our freedom to choose:

		· Religious preferences			· Freedom of press
		· Who to vote for			· Right to privacy
		· To voice your opinion		· Right to bear arms

	Of these, no freedom of choice insures our freedom (security) more than
any other except our Right to Privacy. However, WE must choose to exercise
our rights and freedoms. If you would like to enhance your right to privacy
among your communications, you too may want to enjoy the rights, benefits and
privileges of a private, secure, encrypted e-mail service with no monthly fee or
charges, restricted from outside advertising and loaded with free features.

	I think you too will enjoy the feeling of security, knowing your e-mail is
securely encrypted and protected from un-wanted and un-deserving eyes and
ears.

CHECK OUT: http://www.dcomail.com NOW!

Cordial personal regards,

Doc. Larry

	P.S. DCOmail also offers anonymous, secure web browsing, chat
rooms, forums and many, many more e-commerce services and benefits.

SEE DCO AT: http://www.dcomail.com
CONTACT DCO AT: support@dcomail.net or 1-877-326-7200