integer on Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:21:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

[circa 1919]

         Geneva    Times
Times-Roman
h$2e long.

exasperated rhythms triumph over the joy of irritation.
tired of smooth beauty one seeks the effortful - not so? how facile a proposition.

lying still on a cold floor of an afternoon orgasm
strings attached to a lingering illness
yellow leaves dangled naive thoughts.
inside my gloradically moving-
my wound was conscience i beleaguered.

spring mouths rust they judged
painted and me,
she [censored] even (-on)
yet) i laughed my smile
and( uniformed my teeth are blue.

she charmed the method with dull vacuous sorrow
rode the train of compartments indescifrabile and mossy
laid her bones on a pillow of non belief
and dissipated briskly flavored in a cup of tea.

glistening membranes dangled surprised from my neck,
no woman no man child festooned with bright lights
closed the circuit, plugs loose,
with cables stripped but innocent.

when the bell rang i reached for it and opened it.
i viewed the nature of the matter and it did not impress me.
immortal i attempted to compress and unglue but the
room grew pale and began to weep.
journey of errors and complaints
the monument of crackling jaw lines.

a comma chiseled its spirit loose and
conquered the theory above explained.
she listened terrified of 1 (///9=/-) or (+/-) shadow.
i removed it with a new light
more decisive and comerstood why.
i never thought to ask who.
i merely stated its presence.
its caprice.
comfort and style.
citr us of cigar ette ash.

timid sea shores inclined for me
and trickled sporadically moving-
my wound was conscience i beleaguered.

rust                                                                                                                              plex.

i never understood why.
i never thought to ask who.
i merely stated its presence.
(its) caprice.
comfort & style.
citroen.
I                                                                                                                         ocal
call.                                                                                          p... We are
ocal call.                                            KH                                            p... We are
t                                                                                h$2e long.
Yo                                                              ked edit1                                                 naked
industr 1                                                  naked closest to slaves        all rooms are the sea

frescoes of childhood