Redactie Battl.nl" (by way of Diana Ozon <ozon@desk.nl>) on Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Literary rarety: poetry from Bin Laden

Sorry!
Again in translation,
Diana
------

Amsterdam, 10-11-2001

L.S,

You receive this mail because we think you might like to know that from
today some poems off Osama bin Laden are on line.
It was already known that Bin Laden published on a small scale in the
beginning of the nineties. The Dutch author Serge van Duijnhoven traced
this poetry all the way into Armenia. The results can be found on the web
www.BaTTL.nl

With greetings,

The editors of
<http://www.BATTL.NL>WWW<http://www.BATTL.NL>.BATTL.<http://www.BATTL.NL>NL

BaTTL.nl other journalism, literature and en music

(We apologize if we bothered you with this mail.)