Misko on Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Fw: last line

The Contemporary Arts Center  - Skopje
cordially invites you to the opening of the exhibition

-LAST LINE -
of
Ivana Urosevic
Ismet Ramicevic
Miroslav Stojanovic - Suki

Wednesday November 14,  2001. at 20.00 hrs.
CIX Gallery,
Orce Nikolov 109, Skopje
------------------------------------
The project “Last Line” follows the development of current events.
Observing our unfortunate  destiny, the authors of the project ask
openly whether we want to get used to this or we simply have to live in
such a world, where the price for human life is none, and sometimes even
in the hands of people that only use violence and arms.
As authors of this group exhibition, Ivana Urosevik, Ismet Ramicevik and
Miroslav Stojanovik-Suki try to show the current situation in every way,
but at the same time, give a warning and set the final-end line, after
which there is no turning back, line behind which death, chaos and
terror await.

-------- Original Message Ends --------------------

Melentie Pandilovski
Director