brainstorm on Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [i love u] future november 2001

http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

To future-cat

Night by night you mingle with my thoughts. Again and again it draws me
the window to look out for you and I do. Listening for your steps
outside
makes me feel you're close. Somewhere in the dark headlights draw near.
keep the door wide open and bright my room. What if you came along and
didn't find me here? It is as if I've always known you, but nothing I
ever
thought you were. You're past recognition and my memory always fails. so
draw a picture on the wall of you, to force you here. And I spin around
- a
vodoo dance might do, your music in my ear, feel a little fear - hear.
Your
rhythm - my longing grows and my mind goes still - you are here and gone

real fast, in speed you disappear. No trace, nothing I ever thought you
were, I will never know. But my door remains open and my arms the same,
you'll sure come again. And while I wait, hemp helps through, it gives
us
some more time to spend - in honour of you.

In patience
by past-dog

november issue 2001: "future"

monthly appearing e-zine for multimedia art,
monthly changing subject, no-commerce platform for cyber-artists,
photographers, screen-designer, e-musicians, movie-makers,
comic-developers...

visit http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

our snailmail:
i love u ezine