452937Darcy on Sun, 18 Nov 2001 17:12:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] 7496 Linda Gillie's 7124weigh out story! 529374

My name is Linda Gillie. I am 31 years old. A mother of three,
a wife  of 13 years to a wonderful man, Michael My heart told
me to share my story with you, so you don't give up hope.

I have found a weight loss  product that really works. It gets
rid of fat fast and keeps it off, FOR GOOD!
The youngest of 6 children, with both sides of my family
prone to be he= avy, I have battled being overweight since
I was a kid.  I've been on ;just about every diet program, pill,
liquid, & anything else you can think of.
It was a never-ending cycle. Up, down, up, down, up. My
weight loss and gain was a literal "yo-yo!"
Nothing I did worked permanently! I had always gained
back more than I would lose every time I got tired of a
particular diet.

I was disgusted with my looks, mentally and physically
depressed. I just about gave up hope forever of losing
my excess pounds, until I was introduced to an all-natural
weight loss product, which has changed my life  in every way!
My dearest friend and her husband have  lost a lot of weight
on a product called "Weigh Out". So, I decided to try it.

In the first month I dropped from size 24 to 18 in 10 months
I lost 78 pounds and  10 dress sizes and '85 I have kept it off
for more than a year.
I feel like a "new person" and everyone around me cannot
believe the difference! I have a lot more energy and I just feel
all around good. This is the easiest program I've ever been
on. You just follow the instructions and the pounds and
inches just fall off! No more up and down." Weigh Out "has
changed all that. Now it's down,down, down, and away!

All of my old belts were in the first hole. You can imagine
how excited I was when I used the last hole, and then had to
buy a couple of new ones. It's the most incredible feeling!

This is the first time in my life i have ever lost weight and
KEPT it off.

I am still losing a pound or two every week or so and that is
fine with me My husband has lost 3 pant sizes during the same
 time and gets into clothes he had not worn in years! (He
 looks great in his "tight fitting' jeans!)  I know people that
have lost over 80 lbs with "Weigh Out". There are literally
thousands of people like you and me who have WON the
"battle of the bulge" because of  "Weigh Out"!

Thank God for "Weigh Out" and David & Edie for helping me
find it.  I have the BEST life now! I thank my family for being
so supportive.

I do hope you will check this out. I NOW have "no fear" of
EVER being overweight again.
It doesn't matter how much weight you have to lose; 20, 40,
100, or 200 + lbs pounds.  this will change your life forever.

 I encourage you to try it for 30-days. I promise you'll be
 calling for more soon after!

Click on the  link below to see the details:

http://weighout.81832.com

Thank you, for allowing me the opportunity to tell my story.

Good Life and God Bless

Linda Gillie