rick on Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] vrije keyser statements on war on the internet

November 19, 2001

Vrije Keyser Television

Message - Statements on war can be viewed on the internet

The following two paragraphs we wrote in our press release to
announce
our program on Saturday 29 september 2001:

 and was morally condemned as cold-hearted, or even pro-Osama.

cent civilians.

ntsonwar.html) as a contribution to the second edition of
Statements on war.

To inspire vereyone the first Statements on war can be viewed on
the internet. Take a look on www.vrijekeyser.nl, the page with the
videos is www.vrijekeyser.nl/onwar.html. It is necessary to install
Real Player on your computer for viewing the films.

Vrije Keyser
www.vrijekeyser.nl
tv@vrijekeyser.nl