Mr. Neville Konkravala. on Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:55:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Data Capture / Entry / Coding Service.

Dated: 21st, November 2001.

Dear Sir / Ma'm:
I came upon your email address at the following web page :- http://www.nettime.org/nettime.w3archive/199911/msg00074.html

Understandably you must be a very preoccupied person - so without wasting a lot of your time, let me get down straight to the purpose of this email.

You see the company I am employed with specializes in the field of data or text capturing. Briefly speaking we specialize in capturing text from paper documents (or from most other mediums) and converting it into its desirous electronic equivalent. We also specialize in (and are presently the only company offering) the coding / tagging of such data in accordance to our client's uniquely specific and tailor made requirements. We consistently execute both these processes with an unsurpassed accuracy rate preceding 99.99 % which does aptly speak volumes in favor of and about the quality control standards of our services.

I write this wondering if you or your company ever needs to or do outsource similar services - In which case I would appreciate hearing from you about the kind of requirements and expectations you generally have, or are desirous of availing while availing such.

Once I get a brief idea of those I could and would further elaborate on the aspects of how and what we may have to offer in order to best meet your requirements or expectations, and the translated benefits of outsourcing such services from my company in comparison to other companies providing such.

You can be assured that under the given circumstances it would prove not only to be very mutually beneficial for our organizations, but also a satisfactory association.

I am hopeful of and look forward to your response either way.

Cordial regards,

Ms. Prochee Dinshaw.  [Sr. Sales Manager.]
For :- Konkravala & Associates.