Lachlan Brown on Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:53:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Chile Night

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, david turgeon wrote:
>

> > >Where are Canadian intellectuals at when when you need them?
> >
> > in bed with the governor general.  ~d
>
> The Canada Council Club.   /:b

Surely not the Kanada Kouncil Klub?

It is quite wrong of me to generalise about
Canadian intellectuals. I mean 'Canadian
intellectuals who I was able to contact who I considered friends with perspicuity to the
compexities of personal and public politics;
and of whom I made critical error in judgement.'

There were Canadians who helped.

Lachlan