Marketing Solutions on Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Attorney CD-ROM; for Investigators & Researchers

INVEST IN YOUR INVESTIGATIONS BUSINESS !!
LAW FIRM / ATTORNEY  BUSINESS LIST ON CD-ROM

You need new business; the Economy is slow, we all feel it. We can help you Market to more Attorneys or Businesses for Less !  These attorneys use Legal Research and Investigative services on every case, you just need to get in from of them to win the business.  We can provide Every Law Firm in Your State on CD-ROM in easy MS Excel or lists format of yourchoice Use for Gaining new cases, new clients, driect mailings, postcards, Telemarketing
Information is Power !    call 800-299-8280

Every Law firm in your state on 1 Custom CD-ROM
contains: Attorney name, Law FIrm, Managing Partner name, address, city, ST, Zip, Telephone, Fax where available
and SIC COde indicating type of law practice where avail.

>From $125 - $249 per CD ROM for 25-50,00 Records  or $495 for up to 100,000 business records
Incredible Marketing list deals ! Just call us at 800-299-8280
Buy this elsewhere and it would cost over $1,000 or more !

Ask for PAUL at 800-299-8280

PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR MARKETING SOLUTIONS
We also Offer Voice Mail Broadcasting to Attorneys or Businesses in your Area; our digital voice mail messenger leaves professional messages with attorneys in your targeted counties or cities, by franchise or practise type. We guarantee you will get calls back. 5,000 Messages can be left for under $750, that's less than 20 cents each, less than 1/2 the price of a letter with none of the hassles. You just sit back and do what you do best !!  Call 800-299-8280

Call 800-299-8280

Fax 800-579-4912

------------------------YES I WOULD LIKE AN ATTORNEY CD ROM------------------------

DATE:

Name:

Shipping Address:

Email address:

Telephone:

FAX:

Call first for Pricing: 800-299-8280

Price Agreed upon:

All lists delivered via email in format desired. FLAT FEE. Lists not refundable once delivered. Data guranteed fresh as of 1 week from Order.