fee on Sat, 1 Dec 2001 17:33:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Version 4.0 *** the-phone-book.com

Faith by Gregory Heath

I pass him his teddy, tuck him in, give him a kiss. I smile. 'What would I
do without you, son?' He gives an answer: 'You'd find me'.

(28 words, 134 characters)

Announcing Gregory Heath as the most recent winner of the-phone-book.com's
ultra-short fiction competition! If you like this one, you'll love the other
stories you can find at www.the-phone-book.com.

The new edition of this wap and web publication launches today and promises
new and exciting writers from around the world. We look forwards to seeing
you there!

fee.

*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*

fee plumley, producer

www.the-phone-book.com - the world's shortest fiction, brought to you
wherever you want it.

Fourth edition now out. Next submission deadline February 1st for our 1st
birthday edition in March.

Full details can be found via the following links:
Traditional Internet - Go to www.the-phone-book.com
or if you do not run frames or java please use
www.the-phone-book.com/altindex.htm
Wireless Internet - Go to www.the-phone-book.com/index.wml