H6F5 on Mon, 3 Dec 2001 01:29:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The American Dream 19046

              The American Dream
    __________________________________

 THE FACT

Ironically here in America, the richest country in the
history of mankind, 9 out of 10 Americans are dead or
>dead broke at age 65.
>
>THE PROBLEM
>
>Additionally, the average American works about 4 months
>out of each year just to pay for taxes. Think it’s shocking?
>Look at your check stub, and you know it’s true!
>
>THE SOLUTION
>
>Our multi-million dollar nationally known company can show
>the average American family of four earning $35,000 how to
>save $250 a month or more in taxes and how to start putting
>that money into their checking account on their next paycheck!
>
>Or if you earn $50,000 we can probably save you $400 per month!
>In fact, we'll show you a complete financial wellness system to:
>
>  - immediately and dramatically reduce your taxes
>  - immediately increase your net take home pay
>  - rapidly eliminate all of your personal debt
>  - become the CEO of your own part-time automated home business
>  - earn an exceptional residual income
>  - budget wisely
>  - invest your money wisely
>  - protect your assets
>  - AND RETIRE DEBT FREE IN JUST A FEW YEARS!
>
>We do it all simultaneously! It's simple and it works!
>It's working for thousands of others and you can make it
>work for you! AND INSTEAD OF COSTING YOU MONEY IT WILL
>ADD TO YOUR CASH FLOW!
>
>IT'S SIMPLE BUT IT IS NOT EASY
>
>It's not easy because most people won’t spend 5 minutes over the
>phone to hear the complete story of how they can save thousands
>a year on their taxes, get out of debt, and start acquiring the
>lifestyle they dreamed of having.
>
>If you are dissatisfied, and want more out of life, more Money,
>more Time and more Control, while at the same time reducing your
>tax burden, you've got the answer right in front of you.
>
>KNOWLEDGE AND ACTION
>
>Don't be like most people, complete the form at our website
>and we'll see that you receive the information you need
>to take complete control of your financial life and achieve
>YOUR American Dream.
>
>Take action now in the next 30 seconds, and change your future
>financial destiny FOREVER!

> Serious Inquires Only

>YES, I want to change my life now!
Please tell me more...

Name: *
Work Phone: *
Home Phone: *
Best Time To Call: *
Email: *
Monthly Advertising Budget: *

 *** You must fill in ALL Required Fields ***

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

You will be called for an immediate consultation within 24hrs.

  Email: laveck1@asia.com

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list (http://www.removeyou.com/). This is not SPAM.
If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom
of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us
again. http://www.removeyou.com/ The 21st Century Solution. I.D. # 027316