PROPAGANDA on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 02:31:06 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] /// 0100101110101101.ORG /// FTPermutations_1.5

/// FTPermutations /// http://www.webartery.com ///

# From:  Alan Sondheim <sondheim@p...>
# Date:  Tue Dec 4, 2001  5:54 pm
# Subject:  Re: [webartery] web art and intervention

Even with that backup, there is the question of an audience. Who is
going to know to use a .directory?

This is the crux - it's not the artists who are being hijacked; it's the
viewers; what they most likely were faced with, is confusion.

Alan