bangoura cisse on Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] DIAMOND TRANSFER FOR INVESTMENT

Dear Sir,
I know that this proposal letter might be a surprise to you but do
consider it as an emmergency.In a nutshell,I am Mr.Bangoura Cisse,
from the republic of Sierria-Leone in west Africa,now seeking for
refuge in Dakar Senegal under the(UNHCR).I got your contact from the
computer internet seach here in Dakar for a possible
transaction.My(late)father,Dr.Ahmed Cisse was the managing director of
Rainbow Gold
and Diamond Mine company in (KENEMA)Sierra-Leone.But he was killed
during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally
destroyed.However, we managed to escape with some of my father's
precious Diamonds which is presently deposited safely in security
and finance company here in Dakar as a valid documents and family
treasures.Meanwhile,we are saddled with the problem of securing a trust
worthy foriegn personality to help us transfer the diamonds over to
his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with
him.Furthermore,we only want this done this way because your country is
politically stable for any profitable investment and  only if you accept our
proposal,you will serve as the original beneficiary of the diamonds on
commencement of this proposed transactions.I am giving you the offers as
mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist us,we have
decided to give you 15% out of the total generated amount from the diamond
sales.Secondly,we shall also give you 2% maped out for any miscelleneous
expenses that may occure during the transfer of the diamonds over to your
country.
Finally,the diamonds weight in question is 14,220Carats.Conclusively,i wish
you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this
proposal so that we shall arrange on how to lift this consignment
out of Dakar, Senegal to your country.On commencement,this
transaction will take nothing less than 14working days to be
accomplished.A certificate copy of the deposited bond reciept of
the security company and it's Lab-test result certificate of the diamonds
would be sent to you firstly as we recieve your urgent and positive reply.We
shall send you the picture of the diamonds if you like.
For more details call me on my phone number (+221-667-0650.)
Until then,i remain with the best regards.Thanks!
Cordially yours,
MR.BANGOURA CISSE.