integer on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

PLASTER!!!!!!!!

ZPLAT

	      PLLLLLLL ATTTTTT

>>OLD BOYS NETWORK proudly announces

kartell eros cha!rz

pl!z hav a zeat. 4 01 addtl tea part!.

loun.g!!ng.

>>in occasion of the VERY CYBERFEMINIST INTERNATIONAL, hamburg, dec 13 to dec
>>16th, the very
>>famous data masqueradeuse netochka nezvanova will celebrate her very last
>>public appearance
>>as ms. n.n. to come out as a comitted cyberfeminist

accch tzo. do not rkl akzept!ng ur !nv!taz!e = 0+0 !ncccent!v.
cyberfeministz = plaztr fulf!ld !n 01 !ndoor muzeum.

ma! az uel kan!bal!sz dze z!ntet!k

nn - feel!ng ku!te zpoond