acsacs on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:44:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Thought you would be interested :)

Hi! I noticed you while online and thought I would drop you a line, Hope you do not mind. Just thought you might be interesting and wanted to pursue this if you are interested. I have really good luck with relationships that I was aggressive in pursuing. So I Thought this might work and hopefully something comes of it. Are you in a situation where you might want some kind of relationship? If so Take a look at my profile I have made and I put a couple of candid shots along with some personal info on myself. Get back with me if you like what you see.

Shelby

P.S. The website is located at  http://www.sexnetpersonals.com and look me up under shelbysebox