Mariam Abacha on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:44:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL.

ROM: DR. MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
      ABUJA.

c/o BARRISTER OKOH BELLO,ANCIENT CHAMBERS- INDEPENDENT
BIULDINGS LAGOS.
    E-MAIL: okoh247@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

l am sorry for the embarrassment this my letter might
cause you as we have not had any correspondence before
 this letter. l got your address through my nephew who
works with Nigeria Chamber of Commerce industry and
Mining during my research for a reliable
and trustworthy partner who l can do business with
though l did not disclose the nature of the business
l  intend to do with whoever he recommend for me.

l am Dr. MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria
Head of State,General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th
of June,1998 while still on active duty. l am
contacting you in view of the fact  that we will be of
 great assistance to each other likeness developing
a cordial relationship.  l currently have within my
reach the sum of  Fifty Million US Dollars S$50,000,
000.00) cash which l intend to use for investment,
like Real  Estate Development specifically in your
country. This money came as  a  payback contract deal
between my late husband and a Russian Firm on our
countries multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta SteelPlant.

The Russian Parties returned my husband's share of
USD$50,000,000.00 after  the death of my husband and
lodged in my husband's  security company of which  l
am director right now, the new Civilian government
have intensified their  probe on my husband's
financial and oil company.ln view of these, l  acted
fast to withdraw the US$50,000,000.00 from The
company's vault and deposited  it in a  Security
Company. l have since declared  the Security Company
bankrupt.  No record ever existed concerning the money
 traceable by the government because there is no
documentation showing  that we received the money from
the Russian.

Due to the current situation into  the country
concerning government attitude  towards my family, it
has become quite impossible for me to make use  of
this money within. Let me refer you to the front
page of this day  newspapers of 10th March, 2001.You
can check it through their website
www.thisdayonline.com.

The present government in   Nigeria had frozen  and
seized all our bank accounts both here in Nigeria and
abroad. Thus consent l shall expect you to contact
me urgently to enable us discuss in detail  about
this transaction.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund,l proposed a percentage of 30% of
the total sum to you for the expected service and
assistance,15% for  offsetting minor expenses incurred
in the course of this transaction.

Your urgent response is  highly  needed as to stop
further contacts.All correspondence must be by my
e-mail address or to the lawyer
e-mail address(okoh247@yahoo.com).I must use
this opportunity to beg you to keep this matter
secret/
confidential whatever your decision while I wait your
prompt response.

  NB:   Because of the security being mounted on the
members of  my family,we are deeply in debt plus no
income for daily unkeepings moreso my most senior
survinving son [Mohammed]is in jail on trump charges
by federal government therefore l have decided that
this transaction exist between you and  our family
attorney Barrister Okoh Bello.
Remember to include your private Tel/fax  or  mobile
number for  easy communication.

Best Regards.
MRS MARIAM  ABACHA.