Wayne Ashley on Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:02:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [BAM New Media] Leaving BAM

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Many months ago Brooklyn Academy of Music [BAM] decided to pull back from
its commitment to new media in favor of the stage performances that are its
core focus. With that decision my contract was extended through the end of
December at which time I will leave BAM to become more involved in
independent producing, curating, and consulting. These past two and a half
years here have been extraordinary!

This is an exciting time for me! I am in a better position now to take on
projects I had previously little time to pursue. I look forward to hearing
from you all and keeping in touch. I will continue to live and work in New
York City.

My new email address is: mailto:washley007@yahoo.com.

Best,
Wayne Ashley