donna_faast on Sat, 29 Dec 2001 13:11:16 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Central Solutions

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY:

Central Solutions only distributes legal credit repair information and financial business programs to thousands of individuals all over the United States. In doing so, we have developed a work-at-home program for individuals interested in the opportunity of earning an extra $500.00 to $1,500.00 per week working directly from the comforts of their own home, dorm or apartment. Our work-at-home program is an honest opportunity for you to earn a serious extra income without having to sacrifice a lot of your free time. All of the work that you will be doing is very simple and can be done from your desk or right at your kitchen table. As a home worker, you can work full or part time whenever you have the free time, mornings, afternoons or evenings. In addition, there is absolutely no experience necessary for you to participate in our program. Our work-at-home program is perfect for individuals interested in earning a serious extra income to help pay off of their bills! That's right!!
 If you have car payments, rent, mortgage payments, credit card bills, loan payments, etc...this is an excellent opportunity for you to supplement your existing income and start putting some extra money in your pocket! If you are interested, the following information will help to further explain the very profitable work-at-home program that we have to offer you.

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:

Our program simply involves the folding and processing of pamphlets. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL $1.00 FOR EACH AND EVERY PAMPHLET THAT YOU PROCESS! What do we mean by process? It's simple...

FIRST: You will neatly fold the provided preprinted single-sided (8 1/2 by 11 inch) pamphlets into thirds [The pamphlet that you will be processing will be provided to you and will be printed on regular 20 lb. (8-1/2 by 11)
inch paper.

SECOND: You will neatly insert the folded pamphlets into the pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes [These envelopes will be sent directly to your home, dorm or apartment with customers' names and addresses already printed on the
envelopes along with postage already affixed to the envelopes].

THIRD: Lick and seal these envelopes and then send them out, directly to the customers.

It's that simple! You DO NOT have to pay any postage costs to send out these pamphlets. The pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes will be sent directly to your home, dorm or apartment. You simply fold the pamphlets, insert them in the envelopes and send them right out! Remember, all of the processing work can easily be done at your desk or right at your kitchen table! IMPORTANT: We do provide you with the actual pamphlet that you will be processing which is a sales pamphlet for our Credit Repair Manual. Our Credit Repair Manual is a best-selling financial product that many people are ordering and using to legally clear up their negative credit. And since the demand for our Credit Repair Manual is so OVERWHELMING, you will have the opportunity to process as many pamphlets as your schedule can handle! You can process 100...500...1,000 or even 1,500 pamphlets per week, week after week, month after month, year after year ... for as long as you wish to participate!

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU EARN?

YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL $1.00 FOR EACH AND EVERY PAMPHLET THAT YOU PROCESS! If you process 500 pamphlets you will receive a full $500.00..If you process 1,000 pamphlets you will receive a full $1,000.00...if you process 1,500 pamphlets you will receive a full $1,500.00...Etc! What's even better about our program is that you NEVER have to worry about the sale of our Credit Repair Manual in order to receive your $1.00 per pamphlet. Our program DOES NOT WORK ON COMMISSION! You will receive a FULL $1.00 for each and every pamphlet that you process REGARDLESS if any sales are made! Even if you process 1,500 pamphlets and no sales are made, you will still earn A FULL $1,500.00! It's simple, process 1,500 pamphlets, and receive A FULL $1,500.00 for your time and effort! Processing payments and additional processing materials will continue to arrive at your home, dorm or apartment for as long as you wish to continue participating in the program! That's right, you can always have money!
 coming in week after week because processing payments and additional processing materials will continue to arrive at your home, dorm or apartment for as long as you wish to participate! Honestly, there is NO GUESSWORK. Our program has been around for several years and is very successful!

FACT: Even working slowly, you could still earn a MUCH BETTER weekly income than most regular 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM jobs!

THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR PROGRAM:

Anyone, young or old, male or female, anywhere in the United States can easily earn great money participating in our Pamphlet Processing Program! The reason why our program does not require any experience is simple...it does not take any previous experience to fold a pamphlet, insert it into an envelope, and seal an envelope. Plus, our program is especially beneficial for people who need to earn a serious extra income but might not have the spare time for a second job. As stated, just a few hours per day could possibly earn you well over $500.00 per week... NO JOKE! Just imagine how nice it would be if you could earn an extra $500.00 to $1,500.00 per week working from your home...no more annoying boss...no more hectic rush hour commuting...no more stressful 9 to 5 job...and no more headaches! FACT: Practically every type of person can benefit financially from our Pamphlet Processing Program. IMPORTANT: The information contained in our Credit Repair Manual is 100% Legal and Leg!
itimate! In fact, there are hundreds of lawyers and attorneys all over the country using this valuable information and charging people big money to remove negative and incorrect items from their credit files! However, our Credit Repair Manual explains how people can do the VERY SAME THING that these costly attorneys are doing except our credit repair manual shows people how to repair their credit FAST, EASY and for FREE without having to hire an attorney! Now is the time, there are TENS-OF-MILLIONS of Americans with bad credit that would probably love to receive our Credit Repair Manual! Therefore, if you are serious about devoting a few hours per week towards the opportunity of earning an honest extra income, our $1.00 Pamphlet Processing Program is PERFECT FOR YOU!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:

We will send you a Starter's Kit containing the instructions necessary for you to begin participating IMMEDIATELY in our Pamphlet Processing Program! Plus, your Starters Kit also contains your very own copy of Credit Repair Manual! That's right you can use our best-selling manual to legally clear up and repair any negative credit that you may have! This manual is included for becoming a member of our Pamphlet Processing Program! Therefore, to get started immediately, all that our company requires is a one-time refundable order-processing fee of only $45. Please understand, we cannot afford to send out a package of valuable materials to everyone interested in our program. And also keep in mind that once you process 100 pamphlets you will have already earned your $45 back and are left with an extra $55 profit!!! We must charge a small processing fee to ensure that only serious individuals intend to participate in our program. Keep in mind, you NEVER have to pay us any other fees!
 and you can participate for as long as you wish! This fee simply assures our company that you are indeed serious about our program and the opportunity to make good money working from your home. Sorry, we CAN NOT process your order form without the one-time processing fee since there are far too many serious individuals willing to pay this small one-time fee in order to participate in our high profit work-at-home program. Therefore, all you have to do is just complete, print, sign, and send in the Order Form (FORM AHG-743: 19.S). Please, be sure to complete the Order Form IN FULL, legible, with your correct shipping address in order to prevent any processing delays in the shipment of your package. That's right, if you are really looking for a 100% LEGAL and LEGITIMATE home based income opportunity we can honestly say that you have finally found the right company with an honest and proven money making program!

P.S. KNOW A FRIEND WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED?
PRINT A COPY FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
NOTE: ALL ORDERS FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY
MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE PROCESSING FEE.
FOR EACH FRIEND OR FAMILY ORDER, DEDUCT $10
FROM YOUR ORDER AS A BONUS. PRINT, COMPLETE
AND MAIL IN THE ORDER FROM BELOW!

Please mail in the order form only. Print below this line only!

                    - PROCESSING DEPARTMENT -
                         Central Solutions
                    7657 Winnetka Ave. # 352 - 4826
                     Canoga Park, CA 91306

                    - HOMEWORKER ORDER FORM -

              * FORM AHG-743: 19.A (USE 2000-2001) *

[Provide us with the correct mailing address to ship your starter's kit, and
PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY]

FIRSTNAME:_______________________LASTNAME:_________________

ADDRESS:___________________________________________APT.#:___

CITY:_______________________________STATE:_________ZIPCODE_______

DAY PHONE:(____)______-______ EVENING PHONE #:(____)_____-______

BIRTHDATE:__/__/__ EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________

SIGNATURE_________________________________TODAY'S DATE___/___/___

YES, I would like the opportunity to earn extra money working right from the comfort of my home or apartment participating in the Pamphlet Processing Program. I understand that my starter's kit will contain the instructions necessary to get me started IMMEDIATELY as a member of the Pamphlet Processing Program! I also understand that my Starter's Kit will contain my very own copy of the CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL! I understand that I can use the
CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL to legally clear up and repair any negative credit that I might have! I understand that this material is provided to me for becoming a member of the Pamphlet Processing Program! I also understand that I will be free to set my own hours and participate in the program either part-time or Full-time. I do understand that a small refundable fee of $45 is a ONE-TIME FEE ONLY! I will not have to pay Central Solutions any other fees, EVER! IMPORTANT: Since we DO NOT want to create any unnecessary competition between our existing members we do reserve the right to stop accepting new members if our quota is met. Therefore, if you are serious about this income opportunity we do suggest that you send in you completed form IMMEDIATELY that will GUARANTEE the delivery of your Starter's Kit!

DESIRED WEEKLY INCOME 100 300 500 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500
(circle one)

IMPORTANT: $50.00 ENCLOSED [$45 + $5 Postage and Handling]

MONEY ORDERS AND CHECKS MUST BE PAYABLE TO:

                 Central Solutions

IMPORTANT: PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS PROCESSING TIME FOR ORDERS PLACED WITH CHECKS. ORDERS PLACED BY MONEY ORDER OR CASH ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY TIME.

WHERE DID YOU SEE OUR COMPANY ADVERTISEMENT?

NEWSPAPER____RECYCLER____MAIL____EMAIL____OTHER____

LEGAL INFORMATION:

You have been sent this email because you or someone acting as you has added your email address to our opt-in mailing list. This message is sent in compliance with the proposed bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word remove in the subject line. This message is not intended for residents in the states of Washington, California, Virginia and South Carolina. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.

This is a one time mailing. To be removed from our database, reply with "REMOVE"in the subject line.
To ensure that the "unsubscribe process" has been completed successfully please allow 2 weeks. We do apologize for any interim emails that are received while we are updating our records