bobjonesmd on Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] It's 2002 more patients for you...

Title: Untitled Document
I noticed your email address on a physician list serve related to growing your practice. With your permission, we would like to send you information regarding new approaches to improving and/or growing your patient base, business tips for private practice physicians, and workshops and events for healthcare practitioners. To opt-in to our monthly e-newsletter and events calendar click here.

Sincerely,

Victor Black
Practice Growth Consultant