Term on Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:24:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Volt Inc (Nasdaq: VOLT) post EPS of $.58 compared to a loss of $.28 per share 18466

Title: Volt Inc (Nasdaq:VOLT) just announced earnings per share of

Volt Inc (Nasdaq:VOLT) just announced earnings per share of

.58 per share.

We at Stockpicks feel that shares are extremely undervalued

and should be fairly priced at $10.00 share. The company

has excellent management and has assets of over 5.8 million

which equates to around $3.00 book value.

Currently VOLT is trading at a P/E of 6 and other companies

is the same industry trade at a P/E of 20.

We will be following this one closely and advise when

to sell.

Below is the news release. Happy Trading

CATHEYS VALLEY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 16,

2002--VOLT INC. (VOLT -NEWS) has filed its 10K with the Securities

Exchange Commission for fiscal year ending September 30, 2001.

The company reported net income of $521,898 in 2001 compared to

a loss of ($2,587,197) for fiscal year 2000.

Earnings Per Share are $.58 per share in 2001 compared to a

loss of ($.28) a share for the prior year 2000.

The Company attributes its turnaround to new experienced

management and sound new business models going forward as

it grows the new business for its shareholders.

VOLT INC. is a power provider and marketer of alternative

energy and back up power systems.

Here is a link for news and charts on VOLT

Disclaimer: We have been paid a sum of $800.00 as payment for

this mailing service. We hold no stocks and have no personal interest

in this company.

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, just click on the

link below, put DELETE in the subject line and you will be permanently

removed. We receive our mailing addresses from a list broker. If you

have been placed on this list by mistake or by someone else, we apologize.

It is not our intent to mail to people who are not interested in our products.

Thank you.

Click Here to be deleted from our mailing list