directemailworks on Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Now You Can Take Advanage of Direct Email!

Get BIG RESULTS and BIG PROFITS with Direct Email. It is AWESOME! And we make it AFFORDABLE for you to use this POWERFUL, PROVEN marketing and communication method.

Use this service for Sales, Public Service Messages, Religious Messages, Looking for Lost Friends, Test Markting a Product or Idea, Collecting Research Data, etc.

Why go through the HASSLE of trying to send your own mass emails? We send them for you! Send your message to MILLIONS of readers - Call for a price quote: 202-368-7793.

LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: 50% Off All Orders Placed Before January 22nd! Schedules are filling.