Your pain on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:46:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] No more neck pain - without drugs VR

ACHING BACK? TENSION HEADACHE? MUSCLE PAIN? NERVE PRESSURE?
Would you like to do something about your back pain
besides just living with it or taking drugs? And how
about getting a pillow that can take pressure off your
arm or sensitive joints, protect wounds, and is perfect
for "side sleepers"?
We have TWO patented products to help make your life
more comfortable:

A Self Acupressure/Massage Device called SpineAlinePRO™
and a therapeutic pillow called TherArc™ in the shape
of an arch!

"I used my SpineAlinePRO today right after receiving it.
This is an amazing product. I got back relief immediately!"
RD, Georgia.

Sound Good? Well, you may get the same kind of results as
well! And the product to help you is real and available
today!!! To see photos of our products, follow this link
and see the beneifts in action!
http://www.geocities.com/spine_align/

If, for some reason this link should not working, please
send an email to:
MailTo:spine_aline@yahoo.com?Subject=TELL-ME-MORE

Check out what this chiropractor had to say:

"I have never seen a device treat the thoracic spine so
effectively. The patients I chose for my clinical tests
all reported positive to very positive results for a
variety of conditions using SpineAlinePRO."
Dr. HW, DC, California

SpineAlinePRO™ is 10 by 13 inches and weighs just under
four pounds. There are two small wheels close together at
one end of the device - they're for working on your neck,
the acupoints at the base of the skull, and the muscles
closest to the spine.

In the main body, six wider wheels treat groups of
acupoints, the four main spinal acupressure meridians,
and the muscles directly associated with them. The wheels
are a special soft black urethane, the black shafts and
blue frame are solid ABS plastic.  Our device is so
versatile and portable you can use it sitting up, leaning
against a wall, sitting down, lying on it, or someone else
can use it on you.

TherArc™ THERAPEUTIC PILLOW:

"This is one of the most innovative therapeutic inventions
I have ever seen. Not only is it therapeutic for acute or
chronic conditions, but is also a preventative for many
musculo - skeletal conditions."
Dr. Steve Wasserman, Los Alamitos, CA.

** Perfect for side sleepers     **Perfect for sleeping in
"spoons"
** Prevents nerve pressure       **Protects injuries or
sensitive joints
** Helps during pregnancy        **Supports and stabilizes

TheArc is a soft foam pillow approximately 12" by 12"
with plastic center supports so it is in a permanent
arch shape. Want to watch TV while lying on the floor
or on the couch? Just put TherArc™ over your arm and
you can rest your head comfortably without putting your
arm to sleep!

CHECK THIS OUT:
---------------
TherArc™ is very effective for side-sleeping during
pregnancy. It keeps one leg elevated, provides arm
and shoulder support which in turn helps take pressure
off the lower back.  Later, TherArc™ helps during
breastfeeding when mom is lying on her side.

"After I had my baby, my chiropractor recommended TherArc
for nursing while lying down on my side. It was a lifesaver
and it helped my arm and back from pain."
Laura S., Huntington Beach, CA

TESTIMONIALS:
-------------
"Many years ago when I was in my teens, a car accident
damaged my back. For nearly two and a half years now,
I've used my SpineAlinePRO several times a week to help
reduce the pain.  It really works!"
Sally F, Colorado.

"I own a company in the packaging industry and have a
black belt in Karate. I've had my SpineAlinePRO over a
year and use it regulary to reduce stress and take care
of the aches and pains I get from working out."
Rusty E, California.

If you have pain from an injury or from working out,
tension headaches, stiffness from sitting too long at a
computer or aching muscles from a physically demanding
job, there is no better self-help device on the market
than SpineAlinePRO™!

SpineAlinePRO™ is especially effective for women who
experience lower back pain associated with pregnancy
or PMS.

What better gift for yourself or a friend than something
that takes away pain or makes your life more comfortable?
In many cases, SpineAlinePRO™ really does bring immediate
relief, and the TherArc™ pillow has so many benefits, some
of them will certainly work for you!

Know someone with back pain or who could be a little more
comfortable? Do them a HUGE favor and tell them about our
products!

SPECIAL OFFER THROUGH  April 1st:
free shipping anywhere in the United States!

Please print out this form and fax to (909) 446-0393.
If you prefer, fax a check made out to SpineAline, Inc.,
we will process it through our check payment system.
If you provide your email address, you will receive a
confirmation of your shipment.

Today's date:_______________

Name___________________________________________________

Street_________________________________________________

City___________________________________________________

State_____________________________ Zip_________________

email__________________________________________________

Phone Number:___________________Fax____________________

Visa #_____________________________

Exp:________________

MC # _____________________________ Exp:________________

Am Ex #___________________________ Exp:________________

Name on card:___________________________________________

NOTE:  Through April 1st, prices per unit are: $59.95 for
SpineAlinePRO™ and $29.95 for TherArc™,including shipping
and handling anywhere in the USA.

"California residents, please add tax as shown below."
Thank you!

(___) SpineAlinePRO™(s) @ 59.95 (No 8.95 s&h)  =  59.95
CA residents add 4.50 state tax  =  64.59
(___)TherArc™(s) @ 29.95 (No 7.95 s&h) = 29.95
CA residents add 2.32 state tax = 32.27

Trying SpineAlinePRO™ is risk free! We offer an
unconditional, thirty-day, money-back guarantee:
SpineAlinePRO™ will help ease tension headaches,
neck pain, back pain, stiff muscles, as well as
provide many benefits associated with massage or
your money back! (less s&h).

We are as concerned for your privacy and security as
we are of our own.  Please be advised all information
will be kept strictly confidential.  Click below for
guranteed removal from future mailings.

MailTo:spine_aline@excite.com?Subject=no-more-email