James on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:02:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The Truth...

I have just uncovered an Opportunity that is the King
of all Money Making Ventures! It's so lucrative and so
inexpensive you will be shocked!

This is by far the most impressive Opportunity I have
ever seen.
Here are a few of the highlights:

Inside is the key to making money online. Most of the
opportunities you have seen advertised in Guaranteed
Money and in most other publications on the Internet
were joined and tested by us.

Members get an exclusive look inside of the most
popular MLMs, Opportunities, Home Based Businesses.
They spell out which ones are real, which ones are
scams and which ones you can make
money with.

- How much money can be made both short and long term
- Whether the products are valuable or not
- Whether the company is stable or not
- How many orders you can expect to get from placing
an ad
- What the compensation plan is
- How quickly they pay
- Which ones are scams
- Much more

With our membership, you are able to make serious
instant money as well:

- You get $20 instantly from each referral
- You get $9.95 per month from each referral
- Your money is instantly paid to you, and you can
access it within seconds using an ATM card
- Your membership promotes all of your other
opportunities to your referrals
- There are built in high-tech marketing tools to
ensure your success

 You will be pleased to find out about money making
opportunities that you didn't know about,
happy to see that ones you do know about are real, and
DISGUSTED by the ones you may have been considering
that we have uncovered as SCAMS.

Don't hesitate - Click here and send for more info
mailto:multi@clubjames.biz?subject=iminterested

You are in our database through our network of FFA
pages, advertising sites and ezines or are a
registered member of one of our optin lists. If this
is due to an error, please accept our sincere
apologies. Please, do remove your address from our
database to avoid any more postings! In case somebody
is forging our messages, please contact
abuse@soulmatez.co.uk

To unsubscribe/remove your address from our database
please click and send
mailto:remove@soulmatez.co.uk?subject=remove