cmerson on Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:13:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Get a new full head of hair! Let us help you with new ...

Hair Loss Got You Down?
Would You Like to do Something About it?

FREE - Receive $100 of Follicle Enhancer Vitamins
       with your initial order of Hair Accelerator.

PLUS - Receive FREE FedEx shipping on your initial order.

Patented Hair Accelerator products are an all natural scientifically
proven way to stop hair loss and grow new hair!
Hair Accelerator products are the first drug-free "total attack" program that aggressively combats hair loss internally and externally. Our hair loss products have been clinically tested at Hospitals and Universities throughout the World.

Also Receive our FREE Online Guide to Hair Loss

       Start feeling confident again!
                    Take the first step now!
                                        We Can Help You!

http://www.poxteam2001.com/hair/