e-lottoticket on Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] One Winner for Saturday's 92 million Dollar Draw

TopHosts Directory of the Best 25 Hosting Plans.
Keeping  You on Top of The Big Jackpots
Keeping You on Top of The Big Jackpots

January 27, 2002   Keeping you up-to-date on the Big Jackpots!
Young man from Michigan Wins the 80 million Dollar Jackpot
LANSING, January 17, 2001 – The dream of attending college will soon become a reality for Thaddeus Coats of Inkster, thanks to the Michigan Lottery! Coats was the only Big Game player in seven states............. The Current Big Game Jackpot is at $17 Million

92 million, One Winner, Ticket Sold In Arizona, Sat. Jan 26th Draw
For the most recent drawing on 01/26/2002, there was one Grand Prize winning ticket sold in the State of Arizona for the Jackpot est. to be $92 million. Wouldn't it be nice to have a friend that could get you a shot at the next big Jackpot!!!!

E-LOTTOTICKET.COM for your chance to win........
Why be left out.......click on the e-lottoticket.com link at the right to get your shot at the nations huge jackpots. Check it out!

Get Your Chance today!

The Big Game News

"I don’t buy Lottery tickets very often, but decided to buy one that evening because I was already out buying tickets for my grandmother,"Coats said.
Click Here for full Story

Powerball Update Story

One Jackpot Winner, Powerball goes to it's starting Pot of
$10 Million Dollars
Click Here for details

Get your Shot at The Big Jackpots........

Get your chances here for Powerball or The Big Game
Click Here

You don't have to be left out anymore!!!!!

  http://e-lottoticket.com