GrowthStocks592919 on Wed, 6 Feb 2002 06:52:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The Number 1 Source For Growth Stocks 59291914119876554443333

CBCom, Inc. (OTCBB : CBCI)

Immediate & Strong BUY Recommendation

Huge Analyst and Newsletter Coverage for CBCI

CBCI will be profiled by some major analysts and
newsletters along with the release of significant
news regarding explosive sales for the Company.
There will be huge volume and a strong increase in
price for several days. The same groups that featured
ONNN will begin coverage on CBCI. ONNN exploded from
$ 1.94 to $4.13 in six days.  We know for certain that
the same groups are going to feature CBCI and even better
returns are expected.

CBCom, Inc. (CBCI) is the largest and fastest growing
non-government owned ISP and Internet services company
in China.  CBCI, our top undervalued HOT PICK, is the
only Company of its kind to trade on a US Exchange.
Revenues are Exploding due to booming Chinese Internet
growth and CBCI's aquisition of many of its competitors.

We are very proud that we can share this information
with you so that you can make a profit out of it. It
is highly advisable to take a position in CBCI as soon
as possible, today before the market closes or tomorrow.

The stock could easily reach $4.00 in less than a month
on the strength of their upcoming contract announcements
and Strong Analyst Buy Recomendations.

When word gets out this stock will SOAR!
59291914119876554443333