Braiding 3 on Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:14:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Special, Learn Three hair braids!17571

Have you ever wanted to learn how to do those Beautiful
and Elegant Hair Braids that you see the Stars' on TV
and in the MOVIES wearing?

Have you tried to learn how to braid hair on your own?
Given up in frustration?

WELL, NO MORE!

Take advantage of this Special Offer NOW!

All for just $50.00, you will receive the three most
popular braids we offer in our courses, detailed
instruction and photos you can view at you own pace
or print them out for your own, easy comparisons.

To find out more about this Special Offer, just click
on the link below and we'll send you the details.
MailTo:learn3hairbraids@yahoo.com?Subject=tell-me-more

Save a ton money by doing professional braids for your
daughters and friends for their special events, school
photos, dances, weddings....the possibilities are endless!

Hair braiding costs so little, just the time it takes!

Stylists' have earned up to 1,000 a week at special events.
You can too!

Start your own Business! Earn money in your spare time!

The possibilities are endless!

This course will pay for it's self after just three
Braidings.  Some Stylists' charge up to $85.00 per Braid!

Your motivation and imagination, combined with the skills
and knowledge gained from this course will create an
abundance, with out much investment.

No great amount of supplies, materials or equipment
are really necessary, just elastics bands and a brush.

Our lead stylist is available for assistance via e-mail.

You can also use our gallery to showcase the braids that
you have just learned.

To find out more about this Special Offer, just click
on the link below and we'll send you the details.
MailTo:learn3hairbraids@yahoo.com?Subject=tell-me-more

Thank you.

If you would no longer like to receive special offers,
simply click on the email link below to be removed.
MailTo:no-special-offers@excite.com?Subject=no more